Q: Can you install gaming consoles in vehicles?

A: For sure!  This is actually the type of work we specialize in.  MSA's goal is to improve the client's mobile lifestyle, whether it's a truck bed cover, nerf bars, audio, paint, or even...a gaming console.  We want to make your vehicle more enjoyable and easier to use.  Because of the sound system I have set up in my truck, I personally would prefer to watch movies in it.  Better sounds quality, closer environment, and it's cheaper to set up a proper theater system in my vehicle than in my home.  :D

No matter what the vehicle is, we're up for the challenge.  However, as with anything, doing something correctly and to MSA Standards, requires time.  Our goal is that every install appears to have come off the assembly line that way.

- Bryan Lin | CEO, The Motorsports Authority, Inc. | www.MSAStore.com

0 comments: